Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Handbook of Research on Complexity

I am pleased to announce the publication of the Handbook on Research on Complexity, edited by me, which has just come out from Edward Elgar. As with all books from his shop, I fear it will be too expensive for most individual readers (get your libraries to order it), at US $ 230.00 (I do not control pricing). Among the authors, besides myself (three chapters), the others are in order of chapters, Brian Arthur, K. Vela Velupillai, Cars Hommes, Michael Kopel, Alan Kirman, Richard H. Day, Thomas Lux, Joseph McCauley with Kevin Bessler and Gemunu Gunaratne, Frank Westerhoff, Hans-Peter Brunner with Peter Allen, Herbert Gintis with Ross Cressman and Thijs Ruijgrok, Roger Koppl, and David Colander, dealing with a wide variety of topics covering many areas of economics.

2 comments:

kevin quinn said...

Congrats, Barkley. I'll have to get the library to order it-

Kevin

Myrtle Blackwood said...

I wonder if the University of Tasmania will ever get a copy? It sounds very interesting.